We Care from the Heart provides complete assessments for all program
participants. This helps to identify those things that may be preventing the
individual from experiencing a quality lifestyle.
We Care from the Heart's Caring Hearts Supportive Services Program
Our health enhancement program establishes a partnership among the client, We
Care staff, and the primary care physician that is designed to improve the
participant's overall healthcare.
The goals of this program include:
- Help participants to access healthcare services and education.
- Reduce unnecessary medical crisis.
- Provide ongoing support for participants with chronic illness(es).
- Promote healthy lifestyle choices and well-being to help individuals age with pride and dignity.
- Provide crisis intervention services to participants by collaborating with local area hospitals, home health agencies, and physicians.
- Make the Medicaid application process easier/faster for the client.